- To develop standardized BOLD fMRI and ASL methodology and software for assessing brain function longitudinally within two developmental domains in typically developing children within an age range between infancy and 18-years-old.
- To acquire brain perfusion and passive fMRI data across the entire age range of infancy through 18-years old.
- To develop software, which will be made available to the research community, for analyzing this data. The data collected will be deposited in a database that will serve as a model for future fMRI investigations and to which researchers will contribute in the future.
- Next External Advisory Board Meeting: November 8, 2012
- Every second Tuesday of the month, 2pm: Working Group Meeting
- Every fourth Tuesday of the month, 2pm: Local Contract Meeting