LGEA Web Portal Tutorial List
- Introduction of LungMAP -- Dr.Jeffrey Whitsett
- Introduction of LGEA Web Portal -- Dr.Yan Xu (ATS Webinar, 2019)
- LGEA tutorial: User Case 1 (Functional feature of "Gene list query")
Explore the function of “Gene list query” in LGEA toolbox using a set of genes from an analysis result to identify cell types that selectively express in our input gene list.
- LGEA tutorial: User Case 2 (Functional feature of "Cell at a glance")
Users want to compare gene sets in alveolar epithelial cells along with immunofluorescence images during lung development (E16.5 –PN28). In this user case. users will explore AT2 cells using our “Cell-at-a-glance” tool to find all the information related to AT2 cells including immunofluorescence images.
- LGEA tutorial: User Case 3 (Functional feature of "Region at a glance")
Users will explore functional feature of “region-at-a-glance” to help users explore the region of interest and the cells within the region.
- LGEA tutorial: User Case 4 (Functional feature of "Cell at a glance" and "Gene at a glance")
Users will explore the functional feature of the “Cell-at-a-glance” and “Gene-at-a-glance” to help users identify markers and images for endothelial cells during lung development.
- LGEA tutorial: User Case 5 (Functional feature of "Signatures comparison")
Users will explore the functional feature of “Signatures Comparison” in LGEA toolbox. Users can compare their gene list to cell type specific signatures in LGEA database, compare two gene lists from LGEA signatures database, and find transcription factors or surface markers in their gene list.
- LGEA tutorial: Lung Image Website
- LGEA tutorial: Nikon Brightfield Microscope H&E Imaging
Settings for Nikon Brightfield Microscope and Tile Scanning H&E Staining Human Lung.